LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

August 15, 2014

Flashback Friday: Emily's Baby Shower

I first remember meeting Emily at church, just before turning eight. We were both waiting with our parents to interview with the Bishop so we could be baptized, and we discovered that we had the same birthday. We also realized that our parents had the same wedding anniversary! From there on we were pals, often coming up with elaborate stories to explain that we were twins even though we lived in different homes and had different parents.

Well, Emily and I have been friends for years, and have had lots of fun times. Our latest fun was having a baby shower for her! I was actually in Idaho during the weekend that we had planned the shower in Utah, so I'm grateful that Sarah could step in and help out! Since I had originally planned the shower, I prepared everything possible, then packed it in a box that Scott's parents delivered to Utah while on a trip. I prepped silverware, plates, napkins, cups, tablecloths and lots of snacks. I made a diaper cake, and picked out clothes that matched our colors to hang as decor. And look at those invitations! A big thank you to Nicole for working with her fabulous sister Kelsey for these invites. If you are in need of any custom prints, be sure to check out Kelsey's etsy shop, INKH Designs.


Here are a few more shots from the shower, and things turned out so well! Sorry I couldn't be there for your day, Em but I'm glad you had a good time!


1 comment: