LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

June 2, 2014

Doctor Scottie

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you, Scott D. Miller, D.O.!


Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday that we were feeling like this day would never come, yet here it is!

I am overcome with gratitude toward all those who have helped us along the way. Thank you to everyone who has been involved, whether great or small. We truly appreciate every word of encouragement and expression of kindness. We could not have done it without help from others (especially the professors, am I right?). 

Most of all I am very proud of Scott and all of his hard work. He has done a great job setting and achieving his goals (one of which was to be an anesthesia resident at U of I) throughout the past four years especially. Way to go Dr Scottie!




1 comment: