LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

March 4, 2014

Family Funtivities

We just finished living the Idaho life (not for long, as we will be back there in a month!) and quite enjoying ourselves. Here are a few snapshots of what we have been up to, starting with the time I ate Goldfish and drank a Cherry Coke Zero while Cannon napped and I worked.


We went to a Steelheads game! I have this secret love for hockey, and I used to play street hockey with all the teenagers in the neighborhood (I was a master at rollerblading). I really enjoyed the game, including the epic fight that went down on the ice.


We celebrated Valentine's Day, starting off with the best cookies I have ever eaten in my entire life. I now have the recipe for said cookies and am already planning my future attempts to replicate this deliciousness.


The day after Valentine's Day, there was a free Goo Goo Dolls Concert in downtown Boise. Um, yes. We got there maybe 45 minutes before the concert started, so we weren't too far from the stage. When I stood on my tip-toes I could actually see over the people in front of me! By the end of the concert we had moved up quite a bit since people were leaving halfway through (for real, people?) and I got a few photos and some decent videos.


The concert was FANTASTIC. We are huge fans and it was awesome to be able to be there.



After a few low key weeks, we went to see The Harlem Globetrotters! I have never seen them, and it was pretty fun. The whole "game" was very goofy and fun to watch. And there was a girl on the team!


On our last day in Boise we were able to visit the aquarium. It was so much fun! Cannon was quite enamored, and really loved being able to play in some of the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment