LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 29, 2013

A Belated Birthday To My BFFE

Liz. Liz Beagles. She is my BFFE. Wednesday was her birthday! In her honor, here are some photos of us together. The first bunch of photos are from my pre-Iowa days (2007-2010) and the second set are from our time during Iowa (2010-2013).

Liz and I met while working at JCPenney in the fall of 2006. She has been by my side through country dancing, crazy dates, breakups, road trips, camping, snowboarding, and movie premieres. She has also been around for some big events in my life: my wedding (she threw me a bridal shower), my move to Iowa (and a move while in Iowa and the move back to Utah), and Cannon's birth (she came to my shower and visited soon after he was born). She visited Des Moines on a few occasions and we rocked all the touristy things together (a few times we had people mistake us for a lesbian couple).

Lastly, I should mention that Liz and I have a song. Yep. We do. I't's called "You And Me" by Plain White Ts and it describes us perfectly! Give it a listen if you have a few minutes.



You and me, Liz. We like the same kind of music. We couldn't stand being normal. We both laugh at the most random situations. You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound! And that's why we make a good you and me.

1 comment:

  1. A whole blogpost dedicated just me me!? Best blogpost ever! I love all of the pics, they are perfect representations of our friendship. Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete