LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 19, 2013

10,000 Page Views!

That's a big deal, right? Even if it's the same 10 people checking up on us...

Anyway, we are still living our lives in Idaho and I am loving it. Things quieted down a bit just before Halloween when all the siblings left, but we have been keeping busy while waiting for Thanksgiving to roll around!

Halloween was a lot of fun with the little man around. He and I wore our Halloween shirts (naturally) and I sported my Halloween socks. He dressed up as Superman and got lots of smiles at the ward party. On an unrelated note, I left a Diet Coke in the super cold mini fridge and, well, it exploded.


Scott and I have taken advantage of willing, trustworthy babysitters and gone out a few times. We had a dinner date at a Mongolian Grill (Scott's original fave from way back when he was in high school) and it was FANTASTIC. I can't wait to go back there. We also had a temple night together at the Boise Temple and it was soooooo wonderful. I am incredibly grateful for the temple. We also had a lunch date for our anniversary, but more on that later.

I had a Cherry Coke Zero for the first time in weeks and I savored every sip. I tell ya, I love that stuff. Scott installed a rain chain to fix a leaky gutter situation (he is becoming quite the handyman). I got a new pair of glasses, and am very pleased about it. The last time I got a pair of glasses was in May 2005. They are quite outdated (to say the least) since my eyesight has continued to worsen over the years. Fun side note though, my eyesight hasn't changed in the past two years. Yay!

I have jumped back into reading now that I feel like I have more time and I picked a great book to start out with: Tuesdays With Morrie. If you haven't read it, you should. If you have read it, you should read it again. I also take great pride in my ability to get tough stains out of clothes...Cannon really did a number on this white shirt of his, and I am happy to report that it looks as good as new after just one wash! Lastly (but certainly not least), I snapped a photo of Scott's grandparents walking in the hallway at church. Holding hands.


Scott is off interviewing again, this week in Houston and St. Louis. Once he gets home, the siblings start arriving for Thanksgiving. HOORAY! I see funtivities in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, and all the fun updates! I've never tried cherry coke zero... so maybe i will! Thinking about you and excited to get together again in December!

    ReplyDelete