LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

May 6, 2013

Visit From Cousins!

My cousin Skyler and I were very close while growing up and especially through high school and our first year of college. He and I are only a month apart and get along really well. We have always been able to be very open and honest with each other.

Last month, Skyler married a great girl named Sylvia. I am so excited for them! After their honeymoon, they packed up their belongings and moved to South Carolina for Skyler's new job. They left Utah the day before I left Iowa, so it seemed that we were going to miss each other. Instead, Skyler drove through Des Moines and they stopped to see us just a few hours before we left. Favorite cousin award!

It was great to meet Sylvia and to see Skyler after a few years. Cannon got along great with them! He and Sylvia had a lot of fun together while Skyler said that he "doesn't hold babies". Something about being thrown up on by his niece once. Cannon really wanted to sit with Skyler but couldn't, and it was fun for me to watch all the action.




No comments:

Post a Comment