LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

May 24, 2013

Mikarose Clothing

Guys. Er, um, girls. Yeah this is more for girls. Unless you are a guy that likes to buy clothes for your lady. Modest, stylish clothes. It has probably  been around for a while, but I just discovered Mikarose clothing when I was back home in Utah. Walking through their store I wanted to buy just about everything, but as I am currently nursing, many of the super-cute dresses would just sit in my closet for a while. I did find one dress that looked good for nursing, the Rebecca dress. I tried it on and was sad to say it didn't fit quite right on my shoulders. I would have spent more time perusing but I had an antsy six-month-old with me. I can't wait to go back!

So today I stumbled across this blog, Our Daily Obsessions. Not only do I really like this blog, but they just posted a giveaway for $50 at Mikarose! Yes, please! I never seem to win things like this, but it is still worth a shot for something this great!

No comments:

Post a Comment