LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

May 5, 2013

Family Photos!

The month of April was pretty great all-around. Last time I posted, we were having family pictures taken. (Let me take a moment to let you know that the talented Erica took these for us. She is the best!) They turned out SO well! We also took a few just of Cannon, but I will post those on his blog. Here are a few family shots that I really liked:





Isn't Erica so talented? In case you don't remember, she has taken our photos so many times. Family photos after moving to Iowa, my maternity photos, and Cannon's newborn photos. And now these! I love, love, love them. I don't know what to do when she and I don't live close to each other anymore - not just for the photos though. She is such a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment