LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

April 5, 2013

Conference Weekend!

People. It's here. General Conference Weekend! Not only do I love to hear counsel from our leaders, but I really enjoy seeing good old SLC on the TV. It makes me feel like I am home again for a few hours. Visit the link below to learn more about it!

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/invite-others?lang=eng

We have a big day planned tomorrow.
Family pictures, Cannon pictures, conference and lunch with friends.
I will also be attending a funeral for a dear friend.

On Sunday we plan to stay in our PJs, eat yummy snacks, and watch conference! It will be nice having our church start at 11:00 instead of 9:00 for one day...I admit we are not the most timely group anymore. It's tough when I am up half the night, then if Cannon is asleep I really don't want to wake him. So we usually roll in the door around 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment