LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

February 13, 2013

Cannon's Chronicles

In an attempt to keep a lot of Cannon's information private, he now has his own blog. His own private blog.

If you would like an invitation to his blog, don't be shy! I just need your email address and then you're in. You can comment here, send a text, email me or facebook message me. Just let me know that you'd like to be part of things. :)

Here is the blog address in the event that you need to find it again. Remember, if you haven't received an invitation from me then you won't be able to view the blog.




2 comments:

  1. GAH! Sign me up! Can't wait to hear what the little guy has to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read it...love that our baby boys are so close in age! Jessicazincke{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete