LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 17, 2012

Miller Family Milestones


On this day five years ago I was at the Jordan River LDS Temple being sealed to Scott. I can hardly believe it has been five years already! We have enjoyed our time together and I look forward to the years ahead. Scott truly is my favorite person and I am happy to be his wife.

In 2007 we met, dated, and were married.
In 2008 we got full-time jobs at the same company where we met.
In 2009 Scott graduated from BYU.
In 2010 we moved to Des Moines and Scott started medical school. I got a job at Wells.
In 2011 Scott started his second year of medical school.
In 2012 we found out that I was pregnant with our first child and 32 weeks later gave birth to our son. Scott took his first set of board exams before starting his first year of rotations (third year of school).

Our demeanor hasn't changed much in five years. :)

On this day one month ago I was at the hospital giving birth to our son Cannon. We love him, and I can't imagine life without him in our home. It amazes me how much joy he brings to our lives and how much he grows each day. I am grateful to be his mother and am excited for our years ahead as a family of three!

Checking in at the hospital with contractions about three minutes apart.
One of the best moments.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on 5 years! here is to many many more wonderful tears!

    ReplyDelete