LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 24, 2012

Cannon's Newborn Photos

Once again, my wonderful friend Erica took some photos for us. I absolutely love her work! Remember she took our photos last fall and my maternity photos a few months ago. She came to our house when Cannon was 10 days old and brought some great little props with her. I was having a really difficult time choosing my favorites to post, so I just chose the black and white ones. The rest I may put on facebook. Enjoy!

Ok, so this is one of my favorites.


And how could I not love this one?

We had to have a picture with grandma!
Erica made these great collages of all his little parts. I LOVE it!
Don't be shy, and take a look at Erica's photography blog!

1 comment:

  1. They're so beautiful! I love reading your updates about him too. Since our boys are so close in age it's fun to read all about your adventures too!

    ReplyDelete