LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 3, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Remember my awesome friend Erica who took our pictures last fall?

     Here is a link to her photography blog - she does this to help move forward with the adoption process.
     Here are the photos we had taken last fall.

Well, Erica is wonderful and offered to take some maternity photos for me. I am so grateful, because so far my pictures are taken on my phone in the bathroom mirror. Classy. We took these last Sunday when I was almost 37 weeks (side note, I am 38 weeks yesterday!) and let me tell you that the timing could not have been better. The weather was perfect, and it was the day before Scott started surgery so he wasn't utterly exhausted yet. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.



I really wanted a photo or two with downtown Des Moines in the background.
Just to show where we lived when the little guy was born.
I really like this one!

I really love Scott's face in this one while he pokes at my belly.
Awwww. 




Another shot with downtown in the background.
And I LOVE this one.

7 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE these! I'm so glad you posted them! You look great! I love the one with your belly wrapped up like a present and the one of you right above it! So pretty! She did a wonderful job! Can't wait to see baby Miller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures. You look beautiful. So excited to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. I am so excited for you both, well I guess the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are too cute! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cute pics. Glad you got some done... you'll love them forever! So happy for you Rach! Can't believe your baby can come any day! Enjoy the last moments with him in your belly. Good Luck! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete