LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 31, 2012

An Official Introduction

Well folks, last time I blogged I looked like this:

39 Weeks 6 Days
And now, I look like this:

13 Days Postpartum
Impressive, right? I think so too. I still find it hard to believe that I actually had a baby. Having a baby is incredible. Incredibly painful yet incredibly rewarding. There is nothing like holding your new baby in your arms after such a long wait - and I'm sure that is the same feeling no matter how your baby came to your family. Now to introduce our baby boy who is two weeks old today!

Cannon David Miller
Born 10/17/2012 at 5:28 pm
8 pounds 5.5 ounces, 21 inches long 


This one is my all-time favorite of Cannon and I.
A family of three!

More photos? I think so!

Grandma and Grandpa Miller
Grandpa Steve
Aunt Janelle
A proud daddy
Heading home!
 We are truly blessed to have Cannon. I couldn't have asked for more!

3 comments:

  1. congratulation he is very handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys!! He is so cute, and I'm glad you are both doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! He has hair! How did you do that? Ha ha! Glad all is well and now the fun actually begins!

    ReplyDelete