LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

September 7, 2012

Update In Photos


It's about time I blogged again! Truth be told, I am usually pretty tired by the time I get home from work and getting on the computer is the last thing I want to do. I have gotten really good at kicking off my shoes and propping my feet up until it's bedtime. Speaking of bedtime, I am ready to turn in by about 9:00 every night. As an easy here-is-what-we-have-been-up-to post, here are some pictures. Enjoy!

We had to buy a few new clothes for Scottie to start rotations. 
First day of rotations! Not the best photo. He had food in his mouth and was worried about being late.
It's Iowa alright. We got a little lost taking a different way home.
Once you get outside of Des Moines this is basically what the world looks like for miles.
Some days I drop Scott at the hospital and have 1-2 hours before I have to be at work.
I took this photo on one such morning while I wandered through downtown a bit. 
A shot of one of the entrances at the hospital where Scott is rotating.
Breakfast! I was really early for my Doctor appointment and there is a grocery store close by.
This was a work outing to an Iowa Cubs game. So fun!
Scott loves me so much that he took me to eat at Chick fil a. Twice. I love their food so much!
Batman! Too bad these masks were kid sized.
More detailed updates to come. :)

1 comment: