LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

August 10, 2012

Oh Baby.

While we were in Utah I had two awesome baby showers thrown for me and the little man. The first shower was at my mom's house where my step-dad made some incredible food and my sister-in-law Leslie handled the invites and decorations. There were a couple of activities planned, but it was pretty low-key so I could catch-up with old friends.
The invitation, made by Leslie. She is so good at this cute, crafty stuff!
Me and my momma. :)
Me and my step-dad Alan.
Cousin Samantha (who came from LA), me, and step-mom Erin.
Sister-in-law Leslie, friend Carly's boy Deklyn, niece Morgenn, me, cousin Samantha and sister Katya.
Do you see the super-cute banner hanging up? Leslie made it. For real! I love it.
Me and my Aunt Terri. She's pretty cool, and she's an author! Check out her books here.
With my friend Carly's boy Deklyn.
Carly, Deklyn and I.
Carly and I have been best friends since basically forever. Really. Almost all of our lives.
Liz, me and Janice. Two awesome best friends. Yes I have lots of best friends.
Then Liz wanted to touch my belly.
I decided that it's cool if I know you, but to all the strange cat ladies in Hobby Lobby: please don't touch my belly.
With my cousin Samantha.
Check it out! The binky is a nice touch, don't you think?
The second shower was thrown by Scott's mom and sisters with all family on the guest list. The theme: A Little Man. It was great! Here are a few photos, but for more details and pictures, check out Julie's blog post. I think she wrote about it much better than I could.

Almost all of our baby's grandmas!
Step-mom Erin, my mom, Grandma Miller, Grandma Sorensen, and Scott's mom Lisa.
Melanie, me, Janelle & Julie (Scott's stupendous sisters).
My brother and I, showing off the 'staches.
With my dad and brother Sean (the men had a party in the basement while we had the shower upstairs).
I love their faces!
Janelle and Julie. Lookin' good you two!
Thank you to everyone who helped with the showers, and to everyone who came. We appreciate all that you folks do for us.

1 comment:

  1. Love! Also, belly-touching picture & description?? Pahahahahahahah, classic! Your face is my FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete