LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

August 8, 2012

Isn't July The Best Month of The Year?

It is! Holidays, birthdays, warm weather... The last few summers have been great, and since we moved to Iowa July has been our month to visit home. This year was no exception! Although we wished we could have stayed longer, it was a really great trip and we got to see just about everyone on our list. How about a story via pictures? There are quite a few of them so be prepared.

Scott really loved having his own TV on the plane.
Not to mention it was on some sports channel when we sat down.
Scottie & Marcus. 
Opening some birthday presents from Dave & Jan.
Who went maternity clothes shopping? This girl!
More on that later.
After being on-the-go all morning I joked that I needed my own cart at the store.
Little did I know, there was one waiting for me! I only rode it a little...
Three of the best things: Jamba Juice, Great Harvest bread, and my awesome dad.
Scottie & our niece Aeris. 
We had a get-together on Scott's birthday to celebrate.
Scott acting like an old man.
Jan and Marcus. So cute!
Family photo at the Provo Temple. The sun was REALLY bright.
In an effort to get a good picture we wore our sunglasses.
Landon & Julie
Janelle and Melanie
Scott's parents: the best in-laws in the universe!
Another family shot at the Provo Temple.
Sisters. :)
My brother Sean and I. 
Scottie and his grandpa.
Cousin Jeff, Grandma, and Scott.
Mini-golfing with black lights? Yes please!
Me and my puppy (who is actually not a puppy and is really old).
Orem Owlz game!
Orem Owlz game!
Scott won lots of tickets and gave them all to me. :)
Landon won the jackpot on his first try!
Me and Grandma. I love this lady.
My cool brother Sean playing his bass.
Marcus and I. 
He was rather intrigued with the beads on my shirt.
Group photo! We couldn't ask for better friends.
Scottie and his gluten free pizza at Malawi's Pizza in Provo. SO yummy!
Getting ready to ride the Heber Creeper.
Riding the Heber Creeper!
Riding the Heber Creeper!
On the Heber Creeper! It was a neat experience that I have wanted to have for years!
Looking through the photos before posting this I realize that there are a lot of photos of Marcus. Thanks for being cool with that Jan. :) If you want to see for yourselves, we made their blog. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment