LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 11, 2011

THIS JUST IN:

We have officially purchased plane tickets to be home for Christmas. That's right folks, I even received the email confirmation! It was a long battle (as these things often are), but once again we are victorious!

It's going to be awesome. Holidays. Home. With our families and awesome friends.
You know what else? 11/11/11 really is a great day!

Now I'm dying to plan out every minute of our trip. Excessive, I know. I'll slow down. I'm just so excited!!!

Our first Christmas - 2007
Our first Christmas - 2007
Scott's Grinch face - December 2008
Temple Square in Salt Lake City - December 2009
Snowmobiling - December 2009
Bowling with Dave & Jan - December 2010
Out caroling with the family - December 2010

2 comments: