LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 7, 2011

Laughter Needed

Today I'm in need of a little laughter, so I'm posting some of my favorite funny things. Enjoy!

Awkward.
It's not just me? Good news.
before you breaaaak my heart!
Before you breaaaak my heart!
hillarious
Enough said.
Oh too true!
Too true folks. Too true.
This is what it's like at our house...
Story of my life! It makes Scott crazy...
hahaha
No words. I love it.
HaHa!!
Still, no words.
definitely in the 1% if it's dark outside.
I am the 1% (and no I'm not referring to Occupy)
And to top it off, an awesome video. I first saw something similar done by some LDS Missionaries, and it was superb. (You can watch that one here). This one? Even better because it's my cousin, her husband and their son. I think I'll watch it again too.
Yep. I will. 


3 comments:

  1. I love it Rachel! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm here at work totally cracking up! What a fun video, and a fun family!!

    ReplyDelete