LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 28, 2011

PineCone Research

I love to take online surveys. Don't ask me why, but I do! I especially like taking surveys when I get things in return. So, I am a member of a couple survey sites that I like. My favorite is PineCone Research, where I have been a member for quite a while. I usually get 1-2 surveys each month and get paid $3 for each survey. Not much, but I'll take it! They have some different payment methods and I love it.

Currently, I can send an invitation to anyone outside of my household to join the panel. I don't get anything for referring people, it's just difficult to get a spot sometimes so I thought I would share. If you want an invite, let me know so I can send you the email invite.

2 comments:

  1. I get less and less surveys to do, I guess by not drinking lots of different things that kind of cuts me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bridge picture the best, but they are all just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete