LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

September 29, 2011

It's Officially Fall!

I revamped the blog. I really wanted it to look bright and cheery, especially with the dark days of winter fast approaching.

I am so in the mood for fall it's about to be ridiculous. I go through this every year...once the fall stuff is on the shelves at the store I have to look at it. Honestly, I feel like I might be sad forever if I don't just walk up and down the aisles with the decor. Scott doesn't like it much, but he knows not to stop me. Sometimes he even lets me buy a little something to put up in our apartment. What should I add to my fall decor? Hmmm.

Aside from the chilling-to-the-bone cold that is winter in Iowa, I am also looking forward to winter. Ok, not winter as a whole but more like December winter. December winter is exciting because Christmas is coming. The snow and the cold don't bother me because there are things to look forward to! Then Christmas passes, and I'm still mostly excited for New Year's, but January 1 hits and I am not the happiest of campers. From then until February 14 things are pretty dreary (and really cold).

Rewind. I am jumping WAY ahead of things! Right now, I have more ideas than I have time for. I keep picking a project, working faithfully for days, then picking a new project before the first one was completed. What to do? First on my list should be deep cleaning the apartment, then I can really focus on the fun things!

Posts to look forward to: General Conference and Family Photos! That's right, it's conference weekend! Words can hardly express my feelings. Also, we are going to get some pictures taken of Scottie and I. I am looking forward to it - hope you are too!

A taste of fall at DMU.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your pictures! We're taking some next week! Great minds think alike I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete