LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

August 11, 2011

One Year

Not to be confused with Year One.

We have been living in Iowa for one year. Scott has been in med school for one year. I have been working at Wells Fargo for one year. I could go on, but won't. As I have said many times, sometimes it still hits us: we live in Iowa. Iowa. It seems crazy.

What do I miss most about home?
Family. Most often my nieces and nephews, not going to lie.
Friends. Especially Liz. While I love leaving and listening to voicemail, I also like to talk in-person.
School. I miss it. Not necessarily the homework, but I miss UVU.
Work. APX (now Vivint) was kind of our lives. Ok it was 99% our lives.
Restaurants. Iggy's, In N Out, Los 3 Amigos, Cafe Rio, Two Jacks Pizza...mmm.

Per usual, some pictures to celebrate. :)



LOVE this picture.

1 comment:

  1. that last photo is totally scott!!! love it. So glad your here!

    ReplyDelete