LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

June 3, 2011

Lemonade or Tea?

Take a look at the glass on the left. Now the right. And back to the left. Do you know what is in each of those glasses? I do, and I have got to tell you I am less than fond of the one on the left.


Here's the story. Out for a late lunch at Applebee's with the Millers (late March). The waitress asks for drinks, and I order a raspberry lemonade. It looks a little funny to me and honestly it tastes a little funny. I'm not one to complain if I don't like something, so my plan was to finish the glass then get another flavor. When I said it was weird Scott tasted some and agreed. No big deal, I finished the glass with hopes of better flavoring in the next. The waitress was on top of her game and brought the next glass before I could voice my request. Thankfully my father-in-law took control and requested a new flavor for me. Maybe strawberry lemonade this time? The waitress looked surprised and said something like, "Lemonade? I brought you tea." Whoa. Kind of hilarious.

This just in. Out for a late dinner at the aforementioned Applebee's location with my dad and brother Sean (late May). Different day, different time, different table, different waitress...you understand. I told the tea vs lemonade story as we were being seated and when the waitress arrived, Sean ordered raspberry lemonade. You want to know what the waitress brought? Tea. Raspberry tea. We found this quite comical and when she stopped by to take our order we asked for a correction. She also looked surprised and mentioned that she thought he ordered tea.

Oh Applebee's. We still like your food. And the Two for Twenty menu? Superb.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny!

    As for the pictures... I usually just sort them in folders by month. So, all of my May pictures for in a folder, my June in another etc, etc. I haven't burned any of them to a dvd or anything (which scares the day lights out of me because what if something happens to our computer!?) but when I do, I think I'll burn them to a dvd because they hold more. I'm sure there are better ways, but I haven't figured them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny... when I ask for tea they give me lemonade... ;) haha jk jk! Oh and ps: I'm back at Vivint this summer! two things. 1: I opened an account the other day and looked at the top to see who submitted it and saw Rachel Eastland. :) haha! 2: I'm on Special Exceptions now! suh. weet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I loved the "this just in" portion of this post, so funny!

    ReplyDelete