LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

June 12, 2011

Chicago!

Our trip, in pictures (not in order). We went with my dad and my brother Sean. It was so wonderful! We can hardly wait to visit again and wouldn't be upset to have the chance at living there. I think it's safe to say we fell in love with the city. The Windy City.

The Mississippi River - Davenport, Iowa
Scottie and the fedora.
My first glimpse at the Chicago skyline!
Museum of Science and Industry - the only tornado I ever hope to see out here.
Museum of Science and Industry
Museum of Science and Industry
We're clowns!
Museum of Science and Industry
Museum of Science and Industry
Museum of Science and Industry - Sean and his tractor. :)
Museum of Science and Industry
Museum of Science and Industry
Me and my baby brother. :) I love this kid!
Sean the amazing!
Chicago! Need I say more?
Wrigley Field!
Wrigley Field! It poured for what felt like hours before the game started but it was really neat to watch them uncover the field to start the game.
We brought ponchos to the game to keep dry. Good thing we did!
Cubs Game!
Cubs win!
Go, cubs, go!
The city! We LOVED it.
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Only neat if you're a tourist I suppose. The L. Loved riding it from Wrigleyville back downtown.
We also drove through the tunnel things where scenes from The Dark Knight were filmed. So awesome!
Wandering through the Financial District and we came upon this building. The Fed.
Look at those ribs! They were delish.

2 comments:

  1. I have been to Chicago and seen many of those places - what a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love scott's thumb down at the Fed...Looks like you guys had a ball!

    ReplyDelete