LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

February 5, 2011

Mommy Lew

Today is my mom's birthday!

That's right! Here are some photos of my madre. I actually look a lot like my mother, especially when you compare pictures of us at the same age. It's great!
March 2006, Nationals. My team was the #1 High School team that year.
May 2006, at my final high school ballroom concert.
Fall 2007, My bridal shower
November 16, 2007 - My Endowment
Notice how my mom and I tilt our heads the same way? Look at the next picture!
Again, tilting our heads the same way!
November 17, 2007 - My wedding day!
November 17, 2007 - Standing together in my receiving line.
My mom and my step-dad Alan. Why the look of disbelief/surprise? No idea.
January 5, 2008 - Reception in Boise.
July 4, 2009 - At my cousin's house
My mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment