LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love holidays, with the exception of St. Patrick's Day and  April Fool's Day.

One thing that I feel most holidays have in common (aside from family, love, etc) is really good candy. A few examples:

Valentine's -  Conversation Hearts.
Easter -  Robin Eggs
Christmas -  Mint M&Ms

Let's not forget the fact that there are Oreos available for just about every holiday and/or season (I know Janelle is with me on this one).

Aside from the sweets, I am always happy for a reason to spend a little extra quality time with Scottie. He is so good for me I hardly know where to begin. We knew each other for almost six months on the day we were married. What can I say? When you know, you know and I love the guy. I also love it when he plays the guitar. 
Fishing (summer 2007) - one of my favorite pictures of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment