LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

January 29, 2011

Sewing? So Far, So Good.

I reaaaaaaaaally want to make one of these for my keys. 

I always have a hard time finding my keys in my bag, even when they're in the smallest pocket.
Not to mention how cute it is!


I just need the materials and I'm all set! :)

I also want to make a dust ruffle for our bed and curtains to hang over the back door.
What do you think? Any tips?

So far I have only done really basic stuff with my new machine like fixing open hems and stitching up holes.
I also reattached lace to the bottom of a few camisoles. I am feeling good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, Love the key ring. Let me know if you get the pattern or perhaps you can figure it out yourself. Curtains are easy and soften your home, I made all mine. I like to line them so they don't fade. Just get a rod and find a depth you want them. You usually need 1 1/2 times the width of the opening until you want tailored straight ones, then it is just the width of the opening. Have fun. Love to you~

    ReplyDelete