LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

December 24, 2010

Thanksgiving to Christmas

Remember how I got time off work to go home for Christmas? That time off is currently taking place, and I am loving it. The plane that took us from Des Moines was much more fun than the one taking us back, but it makes our visits all the much sweeter.

After Thanksgiving things really picked up for both of us. Scott had a test every two to three days (in one case he had two on the same day) so we had a lot of early mornings and late nights. At work we had a great overtime incentive, and since Scott was working double time I decided to do the same. I picked up extra hours in the evenings and over the weekends - I worked every day from November 29 to December 18 which I admit may have been a little crazy, but I may take first place in the overtime competition and win an extra gift card. Cross your fingers for me! Taking a week off I may have lost the lead.

On Friday (the 18th) afternoon Scott finished his last exam, completing his classes for the semester. When we calculated the number of credits he finished, I think it came out to 26.5. Wow. I am very proud of Scott - I know that I couldn't survive that load and come out with grades as good as Scott did.

At the beginning of the month Scott received his "doctor tools" we ordered a few weeks before. He received his blood pressure cuff, otoscope, ophthalmoscope, and stethoscope. I think I spelled those right...

Scott's new things!

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to follow your adventures and progress. I love you!
    P

    ReplyDelete