LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 25, 2010

Christmas Cards

The other day I was casually looking over the news feed on Facebook to see the latest status updates from my friends. One status caught my eye quickly - it said something about free photo cards from Shutterfly for bloggers. Naturally, I clicked the link and submitted my application for two reasons:

1. I am a big fan of shopping online for any type of photo gift, and I have never used Shutterfly before.
2. I am also a big fan of free things. :)

In addition to my want to try a new photo site, I really wanted to create Christmas cards this year since we no longer live near family and friends. If you know Scott and I, you know that we don't usually spend money lightly (not to mention that medical school is expensive) so I nixed the idea of Christmas cards.

Before dismissing the idea completely I browsed a few sites and easily chose two favorite Christmas cards:

The What A Year Card 
The Holiday Love Sketch Card
I love them both so I'll have to choose. What do you think? Up until now I have been more of the photo book and photo calendar kind of girl so I'm excited for something new. What about size, design, and color? Also, what photo should I use?

1 comment: