LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

November 23, 2010

As of Late

I haven't blogged in a few days, which is sad. Here are some updates!

Scott got another kidney infection which we found was caused by a bout of e coli. Nast. His second round of antibiotics should have knocked it out though, so I think we're in the clear with that. He also just finished another week that involved three tests. It was a really busy week and we both spent lots of hours studying - yes I meant to say we. I'm learning a lot too!

I have had a killer cold for almost two weeks now and it's just getting worse. It started with a runny nose, became a sore throat, then developed into a cough. I now barely have my voice which is problematic when you work in a call center. Yesterday was rough and today was much worse. By the end of my shift customers were asking me to repeat myself and I sure don't blame them. Tonight my cough has gotten much worse and so has my voice. We'll see what the morning brings and maybe head to the doctor. I'm thinking I'm on the way to bronchitis here.

Last week we celebrated our third anniversary! I'll write about that separately because it is well deserving of it's very own post.

Tonight there's a blizzard happening in Utah, and Weather.com says we'll have snow here tomorrow. It has been cold enough for snow lately, just not many clouds to bring the moisture. This week we'll be getting out our winter coats, gloves and scarves.

With winter as our doorstep, here are some last photos for fall:

I love the fall colors!
Leaf garland sent from the Millers and our little "Give Thanks" Pumpkin.
A homemade leaf garland.

No comments:

Post a Comment