LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 25, 2010

The Tale of Two Kidneys

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. . ."


The past week or so was really crazy for Scott.

Tuesday - BioChem Final
Thursday - Cell Bio Test 1
Monday - Anatomy Test 2

As if that weren't enough to complete the busiest week of the entire term, Scott got a kidney infection.

Not fun.

Fever. Nights Sweats. Chills. Nausea. Back Pain. Dehydration.
Not to mention the needing to use the restroom every few minutes.

He was getting better each day, but by early evening he would crash again and feel horrible all night. It made studying very difficult. Sunday night our home teacher and friends from the branch stopped by to give him a blessing, which was really great. I love church, I love people, and I love the people at church.

And, here is an unrelated photo for your enjoyment.

Scottie. Summer 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! I'm so glad you posted on your other blog about this one...I seriously click on your other blog a lot and just figured you weren't blogging. I just read all your posts on this one, and it was good to catch up on your life. I'm glad everything is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... poor scotty! That is just his luck

    ReplyDelete