LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 4, 2010

Last week I...

...realized that I love the smell of fresh laundry.
...got a new pillow for Scott.
...bought a small utility shelf for our kitchen.
...started organizing all my pictures.
...watched countless hours of all things Netflix.
...went to work. Took phone calls. Enjoyed it.
...hand wrote a letter. I know, right?
...cooked dinner almost every night.
...took a hot shower until the hot was gone.
...missed home.
...talked to work friends about being Mormon.
...blogged. As you can see.
...took pictures. Photo below.
...got a cold and drank lots of orange juice. LOTS of orange juice.
...watched (and loved) General Conference.
...helped Scott study (including OMM (Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine) which I also love).
...cleaned the bathroom.
...unpacked our fall clothes (is it really October already?)
...had pizza and baked sugar cookies with ladies from the branch. :)

Life is good.

Organizing photos. Don't mind the ugly ones you can see - girl's camp photos are usually hideous.

1 comment:

  1. I also love this post, I love going through old pictures, it's kind of like a mini vacation.

    ReplyDelete