LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 12, 2010

Christmas!

I know it's not even Halloween yet, but I am SO excited for Christmas. Know why?

I got time off to go home for Christmas!

I know, right? I was told it was next to impossible, but put in a request anyway. Glad I didn't give up because now we get to spend time in Utah and Idaho in December. I can't even tell you how happy I am to be able to see all of our family in just a few months.

Also, my sister Cherish is engaged - looks like the wedding will be in late January so I plan to get back to Utah (or wherever the wedding is) to see the family again for the weekend.

Victory is sweet. Family is sweeter.

Joey and Cherish. Engaged.

3 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I WAS TOTALLY BUMMED WE WEREN'T GOING TO SEE YOU GUYS! AHHHH! FREAKING OUT HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting Christmas time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. like SERIOUSLY need to get the girls together for dinner around christmas!!! i can't wait..

    ReplyDelete