LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

October 10, 2010

Carolina In My Mind


A few months ago Scott introduced me to James Taylor and I quickly picked out my favorite song, Carolina In My Mind. All weekend I was singing the chorus while dreaming about Utah as there are lots of things as of late that are reminding me of home the past few weeks.

Organizing all my old pictures (here you can see a few of my girl's camp pictures).

General Conference! Watching conference made me a tinge homesick. Seeing the conference center and thinking of Utah!
This is Scott heading to Priesthood with me on my way to an evening with some families from the branch.
Meet my nephew, Samwise William Eastland born in Utah on Oct 6, 2010.

Got some stuff in the mail from home - this is our long lost comforter! We are SO happy to have it back!

Care package!
Aside from our family photos (both Eastland and Miller) it came with oreos, chocolates and a Halloween shirt for me!
My dad sent the shirt because it says "Boo" which has been my nickname since I was little.

My smiling face and Boo Shirt. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a blessed couple. Enjoy your time and how fun to get a package. I am getting one ready for Amy.

    ReplyDelete