LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

September 26, 2010

Sunbeams!

Today was my third Sunday teaching the Sunbeams at church. They are adorable! The sunbeams are the children who are three turning four and I have three little girls. How perfect! We have a wonderful time chatting, learning and coloring (of course).

The people I miss most from home are my nieces and nephews - all nine (soon to be ten) - so it's nice to be spending time learning from the minds of children. They really do say the sweetest things! Here is a conversation from last week:

"My mommy gets fat when she has a baby growing in her tummy."
"My mommy is fat because of stress. I just told her to forget the stress!"

I'm sure there will be many more memorable quotes to come. It reminds me of the film "The Mouth of Babes". I need to find a copy of that.

To end off a nice day at church I was set apart for my calling as a Primary Teacher. It is nice to know that callings really are inspired. I have been wanting to teach Sunbeams for ages, and now the time is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment