LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

August 30, 2010

A Thousand Miles

Not the song by Vanessa Carlton, although maybe that should have been our road trip theme song. Hmm.

Moving here was difficult, but not as much as it could have been. Being able to take a few days to drive here with my dad and brother was wonderful. My dad had already taken over a week from work to take the family trip down the coast of Oregon and California and he didn't hesitate to take a few days more to help us.


Best dad in the world!


I had a great time getting to know Sean a little better and really just spending time with him and my dad. We all got to spend a lot of time together in the car and in Iowa while we moved in, went furniture shopping, and had a movie night.

I couldn't love these guys more! Steven included. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment